Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Brother Bill Arrives


My brother Bill McKinnon arrived last night from Tennessee. He will be here for a week and overlapping a visit from our middle brother- Bruce. Then in about three weeks, Mom will be back out. They will be rpoviding rides and home support. Stef and I are so happy to have them here.

We have not been alone in this thanks to so many friends and family here in the local area.Zach and the Bucklers have been our family in many ways. And having local friends and community supporting us has been a true blessing. And of course Stef's family has been there. With all that love, its still wonderful to have my own direct family coming out and supporting me.

Bill is taking some of his valuable vacation time. Unfortunately, the most excitement he may get will be trips to the infusion room and rides on I-5. but it will give him and I a chance to reconnect and talk of joys from the past and plans for future fishing trips.

Thanks, Bill, for all that you bring.

For more on how I am doing, check my Journal.

Have a wonderful day!

North

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home