Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Please no visitors for the time being...

A message from North and Stef (delivered to me by Wil)

North has been moved to a private room. He is beginning to talk and is healing quickly. It's conceivable that he may be going home within the next week.

Though North and Stef have been so appreciative of your gracious outpouring of love and support, they have requested no visitors at the hospital. It's just too much right now.

Once North is back home, he and Stef look forward to arranging to have you come by for a visit.

Otherwise, if there is something urgent that comes up, please contact Jenny by E-mail or her cell phone.

On behalf of North & Stef, Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this blog has taken on an energy itself. Thanks to everyone who writes for it or comments on it. I rush home to see what is new on it. It is such a good way to stay in touch with North and Stef without imposing myself on them, which they don't need at this moment! But it so helps me with my emotions and fears for them. It also reminds me to keep in touch by meditating and praying for their health and healing. I feel a new community has sprung up as a result. Again, thank you everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home