Saturday, March 18, 2006

Our Income Plans/Needs

I just want to express some intentions Stef and I are holding for our future finaces. We are still facing immediate needs, but are thinking ahead.

Many of you have asked about our income situation. The medical team says recovery is going to be 6-9 months. I intend to create income in whatever way I can during that time, but I need YOUR support. Resources Global Professionals, my employer for temporary engagements, has been wonderful in supporting me as all this unfolded. They are anxious for my recovery and return. In the mean time, I can earn bonuses for new employee referrals and projects. Please check out their site to the right and let me know if YOU have a lead. (They are a top rated Forbes global temporary professional staffing company for accounting, HR, IT, SOX audits,supply-chain and legal needs). The bonus payouts are very generous.

Stef and Jenny have managed to grow their business, "Organizing Angels", in the midst of all this chaos. (Another proof positive, THEY ARE EARTH ANGELS!)

Please see their web site in the link list to the right. Our shared intention is that it will grow substantially to support all three of us. I also intend to create an E-Bay store affiliated with their work - Matter of Seconds- selling used items that their clients want to release. I have already done a test auction with success. We will be annoucing a joint Spring Cleaning Promotion soon. We could use YOUR support with any referrals for moving or home organizing.

Thank You,
North

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home