Friday, March 24, 2006

Sketchy Update

Wil just called saying he heard from Jenny. Wil asked me to post this on the Blog as a brief update for now. The info I have is somewhat sketchy and second hand.

Apparently after North's surgery last night, they needed to bring him back into surgery to repair an area that was causing some blood loss. This was successful. As I understand, North is back in ICU / Recovery and is stable. He is not concsious yet and does not know the extent of his surgery.

Also, for the time being, please do not call Stef. She needs phone lines free to be in contact with family members. Please keep tuned here and use this Blog. Send your thoughts and wishes for North's strength in his recovery and the challenges yet before him.

If you have additional information, please feel free to email it to me or click the "comments" link below. I'll be happy to provide update postings. In the meantime, I'll be gathering more information.

Keep praying.

Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home