Thursday, June 26, 2008

A new Home for Journey Blogs (and there is one there now!)

Hello friends!

http://stefsjournal.blogspot.com/

In a recent conversation with my pal LeeAnn in Florida, it came to my awareness that this part of the overall journey of the last few years is new - its different - and its mine. Although I feel North with me everyday it feels like this new chapter, this cross country healing odyssey, needs a new title and a new look.

North actually created an alternate blog site for me long ago, I used it once and forgot about it - sharing information and feelings on the familiar North Blog site. Well, I think it high time to put it to good use. The title in place is obviously appropriate... Stef's Journey Journal. So this is where you will find my entries of stories, thoughts and pictures on the road from now on. As a matter of fact, I just posted heaps of photos and an update there today. Come visit!

To get to this new blog site click the link above or the one down below this on the right in RED.

I'll continue to post new blog notices on this site for subscibers because that option does not seem to be available on the new site.

Hugs and welcome to the endless journey of change... you know, the one we have all always been on :-D !!

Much Love,
Stef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home