Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Times and Birthday's to Celebrate

As the picture to the left so obviously shows, North and I are HAAAPPPPPY! !! It is so joyous to witness the man I love "coming back to life" so-to-speak and we are filled with so much gratitude for... everything! And especially for each other. Life is GOOD!

In this month of July there are BIRTHDAYS! LOTS of them! This quick blog entry is to just honor and acknowledge some very special people in our lives who just so happen to share the same month of my birth!



On July 15th we were so pleased to be a part of celebrating a MELvelous life of 80 years with Mel Gilman! His sweetie Kathy threw a lovely party and it was great to be out amongst our friends again and to be honoring a dear man loved by so many. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!
On July 21st we partyed down with another amazing man for another birthday that ends in an "0"! Rev. Dr. Jim Turrell celebrated his 60th turn around the sun and let me tell you, that room was SO full of giant love and obvious joy! We had a great time watching film of Jim as a tot and we even tore up the dance floor! Such a dramatic difference for us from even just a few weeks ago and we know that has everything to do with prayer and people in the world like this fabulous man.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!

Next... let me tell you about this wonderful woman I know whose birthday is 4 days before mine. And I could go on and on and on about this earth angel... my beloved friend, supporter, angel, business partner, psychic buddy and delight to the hearts of SO many.. JENNY LEBEL. She marked the completion of another year of her life on Saturday, July 22nd. And let me tell you, what a year of incredible growth and transformation it was! I won't mention her age here but I can guarantee all your guesses would be less than the truth. She is the lady in red pictured below with Goddess Girlfriends, Jeannine and Rachel. MIGHTY MISS J!
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! Happy Birthday girlfriend!

And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out TODAY for our dear friend and lovely lady, Carol Ulnick!
This is another powerful lady stepping into all her power and glory after a year also filled with great change and growth. I captured this picture of her last week at a class 9 of us are taking together. I’ve known and loved Carole for a number of years and so appreciate the chance to bond again. And our Goddess Retreat to Idyllwild next weekend will mark even more connection and celebration!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW JULY-IANS!
Much love,
Stef

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stef,
You are SO sweet! Thanks for the heartfelt words and the birthday wishes. I am truly celebrating life anew, cherishing each new day and feel so blessed and honored and treasured, especially by my best and dearest Goddess girlfriends. We are all here together supporting our visions and dreams, being available for Spirit, to do God's work. It's incredibly awesome and powerful and exciting!!! My birthday celebrations are continuing all month!
I can't wait for your next blog entry all about YOUR birthday this Tuesday, July 25th - and all the blessings, miracles and fun that come with it!!! I celebrate you, as well, my dear friend, with joy and love and laughter and angels and all that is good and all that is God.
Love you Stef :)
Jenny

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

I can't express in words, what I have learn form you and how you mean to the people around you.

You are always there when people need a friend and when are in trouble you hold out your hand.

I wish I had a way to make your birthday as special as you, to show you that you leave your mark in everything you do.

Everyone that knows you thinks you are wonderful and so kind and if we looked all over the world, someone like you we could never will be able to find. That is why you deserve the very best day today
To show you that you are important to us, in every kind of way

Happy Birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home